Ok, first of all...whose bright idea was it to allow Kayne West to "sing" on American Idol tonight? Didnt we just get over the tragic news that he may be lip syncing and playing voice overs on SNL? (Turn my blog music player to Seal's "Future Love Paradise" right now to hear a real singer) Kanye is NOT a singer. He also is not a good performer. To be quite frank, he is not even a good person. I dont like anything the man stands for. I think he is pretentious and fake. Furthermore, whose bright idea was it for his mother to get a facelift before fixing the field goal between her teeth? I understand that she passed after the surgery and I respect the dead but damn guys! The best facelift in the world does not help when you can park a Cadillac in someones mouth.

Ok, back to reality...tonight in the ever changing world of Howie the blind cat and Pixxie the princess, I came up with the most ingenious idea. What if I were to open a can of tuna and give each of them a small bowl. What if then I place the bowls an inch away from each other? Brilliant! Howie the duck even finished his first and then dug into Pixxie's much to her dismay. The Kids are getting along much better. It seems like only yesterday Howie was locked in my room making number 2 on my Ikea shag rug and now they are sharing canned fish like a couple of trailer park Eskimos. He is much less work than I imagined and I am quite impressed at his adaptation to his disability. Pictures to come as fast as I can download!
No comments:
Post a Comment