Ive opened up my blog in two tabs on the computer simply because Seal and Jeff Beck's cover of Hendryx's "Manic Depression" is playing and I cannot interrupt the great vibes that it is giving me right now. While you are reading this I suggest you click it and turn it up. (treble up and bass down obviously to be respectful of the way Hendryx intended it to be listened to). Such a funky groove when the guitar breaks down into some flat eight notes and ethereal squeals at about 2:40 into the track.
On a lighter note, I love the American Idol contestant tonight, Scott the blind guy. This goes right along with my brainstorming on whether to adopt my own little blind wonder, Howie the wonder cat. Yes there was a pun intended with the Stevie Wonder reference. For those of you that got it, congrats. For those that didnt, push button/recieve bacon.

Hes got to be one to remember. Im on the verge of calling the cat adoption agency and green lighting Howie pretty soon. Ive just got one hurdle to jump over and her name is Pixxie. She is sitting in my lap right now watching me type about this. Thank goodness she cannot read. (Time for Stevie Ray Vaughn's "Lenny"....please keep up with your selekta's selections) Im so worried about how they will get along. Will he be able to find the litterbox? Will I worry about them when Im gone? Am I up for the challenge? The answers are; I hope so, yes, and of course!
Ehhhh, enought for now. Finish up with Stevie and have a great night.

No comments:
Post a Comment