Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pacquiao Vs Hatton

This was a hard fight for me to watch in the first place. I love both fighters and just hoped that it went the distance with a close decision at the end. I did not expect Hatton to be lying senseless on the mat at 2:59 of the second round! Big ups to Manny. I also heard that Mayweather Jr just came out of retirement. Please, please, please Manny Pacquiao beat some manners into that boy when the time comes!

PS: I love boxing! I think its because I can go eat dinner, have drinks, and then scream at the top of my lungs in a bar. Maybe I just love to scream. I should watch boxing silently and them scream alone in my bedroom to see if either is more enjoyable. They just might be each others catalyst.

No comments:

Post a Comment