Sunday, April 12, 2009

The weekends are getting better!

I just spent my first week at my new job and Ive got to say that Im so much happier than I have been in a while. I have no responsibility whatsoever except to assist my doctor when needed. I got off at 2pm on Friday! By 6pm I was in Anaheim watching the Ducks/Stars game. I would have just been getting out of work. HAHA, I rule! The Ducks game was awesome. Katy and I took her sister and her friend who were in town visiting from Michigan. The game went into over time and then a best of 5 shootout. My man Teemu Sellane won that shit!
Today, Sunday, I got my hair cut. I love getting my hair shampooed after a haircut. It is my favorite part. I just love getting my scalp massaged. If I could afford it, I would pay someone to do it for me every day. As I was getting my cut I noticed the barber next to us. She was wearing highwaters with cork sandals that were too small for her feet. Her long toes stuck over the edges of the shoes and her french pedicured nails were long and sharp. I just kept thinking she looked like a hawk ready to pounce on a mouse. I hope that guy gave her a good tip because I dont want to see anyone get their eyes scratched out.

No comments:

Post a Comment