Sunday, April 5, 2009

Great Weekend for Paintball

So Huntington Beach had its ups and downs but overall I am pleased with the outcome. My fears about my performance dwindled quickly as I did my job and listened to my back players to make firm field decisions. I made a couple game winning decisions and my crew saw them and trusted me to be up front leading them to victory. Although we did not go to the finals on Sunday, We placed decently and for a first event with Team Revolt, I think we grew together as a team and will put the lessons we learned on the field (good and bad) to use in the future.



Also this week my roommate's sister and best friend are in town so Im playing big brother. Its always fun to show tourists around my coast and allow them to be jealous in all that I have in my backyard. I heart Southern California!

No comments:

Post a Comment