Due to a recent inspiration, I have decided to put myself out there for the world to see. Hi! Im Will but everyone calls me Smitty. Its kind of interesting how I got here. When I say interesting I really mean only interesting to myself. I always say that in my 29 years on this earth, I have seen and done more (the wrong way) than most people their entire lives. I left my home in Indianapolis, IN after I graduated high school to seek my fortune in the Marine Corps. I say seek my fortune but honestly I just needed to get away, make something of myself, and do it on my own accord. There is nothing I haven't done or seen. Nothing really surprises me anymore although everything still amazes me. After the military I kind of stopped documenting my life. Im not quite sure how it happened, I stopped taking pictures, writing, etc and didnt really seem to care. About two years ago it just hit me that I had no record of the last few years to remember them by. I didnt want all of my stories to become big fish so I bought myself a camera and started making up for lost time. You could say that I am a picture fanatic. Id like to call it....well....Im a fanatic. I found that it was easy to keep in touch with friends and family (mainly my brother) through myspace but Im just not satisfied with the occasional blurb or photo comment.
I have a lot to say at all times and I will be heard! I come up with the most random thoughts and ideas all the time and I always kick myself for not recording them for later. Enough about me for now, meet the loves of my life.........

The most adorable furry creature ever created, my beloved Pixxie kitten. "Stix" as we like to call her. Also sweetheart, angel, baby, honey, and cat legs. At this moment in fact she is sitting on my arms/lap while I type this paragraph purring like a finely tuned motor. She is a spoiled brat but well deserved. She belonged to a girlfriend of an old roommate of ours who left her after the breakup. He was going to take her to the pound when he moved but we couldn't let that happen. I really think that she adopted me and not the other way around. I really tried to change her name because Pixxie is not conducive of two grown men but she just wouldnt respond to "Killer". We just spell it with 2 XX's so it sounds more manly.

Joseph Eric. Id have to say hes my proudest mistake. Much to my surprise almost 6 years ago this perfect gentleman made his way into the world. Its interesting how you react the moment you realize that there are bigger responsibilities in your life besides yourself. What can I say, the kids a lady killer. Hes got to be, he looks just like me!
No comments:
Post a Comment