Friday, February 27, 2009

Cherokee Massages

I have an affinity for massage therapy. I believe that it cures all that ails. I go quite regularly (bimonthly) and find that it detoxes me like nothing else. Im not talking bout that crappy asian, rice smelling, happy ending crap. Im talkin bout some deep tissue, pressure point , aromatherapy, uncomfortable so that it hurts massages. The kind that only my very tiny cherokee healer gives. For a measly $40 for an hour, this woman channels my chakra while putting the hurt on all the lumps in my back. I highly recommend muscle therapy from a licensed healer. She knew that I had back problems by feeling the arch of my foot and asked if my boss was left handed after working the knots in my shoulders. (he is a lefty btw) Thank you so much Naeneve and I will see you again shortly after I pick myself up out of the jello mold that you pressed me into!

No comments:

Post a Comment